Monday, June 24, 2013

SALE RULES


Hi, I am danialv on MUA, and this is my blog sale blow out. Everything is cheap, and I want you to buy it! Buy all of it!

$10 MINIMUM 

1) I will accept PayPal only. YOU will be responsible for ALL PAYPAL FEES! You can gift and circumvent the fees.

2) I am looking to ship to mainly the states, as shipping is expensive to ship. But I'll ship to you, if you want to pay for it.

3) Message me at alvarado . shops (@) gmail . com (without the spaces) and include the following:
      - In the subject put "Blog Sale Order for (your name)"
      - Products you would like
      - Price of products
      - PayPal address
      - Shipping address

4) Please pay immediately. I will NOT hold products for you. I can't tell you how many times people want something, then never pay. So, I will expect immediate payment.

5) SHIPPING! NO EXCEPTIONS!! This is going to use an insane amount of bubble wrap.

      - 1 polish is $2.00 with DC
      - 2 - 3 is $3.50 with DC
      - 4 polishes: $4.00. Includes DC.
      - 5-16 polishes: $5.95 Includes DC (flat rate padded envelope FTW!)
   

        Makeup shipping: $2.50 for one item, add 50 cents for each additional product. Once you reach $6.00
        I will put it in a flat rate mailer. THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE depended on the size of the
        products. I will invoice you with the correct shipping amount.

6)  I only want one polish...can you take down the shipping? Nope.

7) I will respond to messages as soon as I can, but I don't just sit on my computer all day. So, please be patient and understand I WILL respond, I WILL! It might be an hour or two, but I will respond.

8) Buy all this stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment